2011年4月13日 星期三

Survey project reflection


          Our group's topic was " How do Japanese feel about HK" in this survey project.
It was my first time to interview Japanese so I was very excited when doing this project. I like Japanese culture very much, so I am wondering if Japanese like HK as same as I do.
I am happy that most of the interviewers like HK and give us positive responses which suit our expectation. I am surprised that many interviewers kindly gave us their own comments on the space we provided in the online survey. This phenomenon shows differences between HK people and Japanese because HK people would rarely white down their comments when doing survey but Japanese did. The comments leave by Japanese did show their respect and sincerity on us which I appreciated a lot.
          In this survey project,  I suggest  more times and instructions could be given so that we can do better on information gathering and results analyzing.
          In future, it will be great if we can interview Japanese face to face or have a Japanese pen friend. I think I could learn more about Japanese language and culture if we could get it touch with Japanese directly. Besides, I think it may be great if we could learn Japanese language and culture by watching Japanese movies or listening Japanese songs in lessons.

3 則留言:

  1. I was also impressed by the interesting comments written.I never write down comments on these questionnaire unless I really want and having a strong urge to express something.
    (The forth line of second paragraph have a spelling mistake~)

    回覆刪除
  2. 'The comments leave by Japanese did show their respect and sincerity on us'

    I agree with you. Most of the Japanese people are polite and considerable. They are willing to cooperate and help strangers.

    回覆刪除
  3. Thank you for your presentation:)
    I think it was an interesting topic, as your group decided to have a survey about what Japanese think of Hong Kong can provide us more information in this aspect (Hong Kong people, including me, may not know much about this).

    回覆刪除