2011年4月20日 星期三

Group
Topic: 日本人に結婚の観念
 I enjoy the presentation so much as the topic is very interesting.
" Double Incomes No Child" and " late marriage" seems a global phenonemon as the concept on marriage is similar in Hong Kong, Japanese, China and other foreign countries. I am worry about the aging problem may become worse in future since most of people nowadays do not want to give birth.

Group 5   
Topic: 日本人の生活について
 The PowerPoint is so attractive and funny. There are interesting pictures as signs. 小丸子 is so pretty. I remembered the time in primary school when I saw  小丸子 during the presentation.  I am surprise that japanese did not have miso soup in daily meal. I think miso is just like coca that people would drink it in every meal. I like miso soup so much. Besides, the living style of Japanses nowadays is similar to Hong Kong which is living in a western style. It is a pity if the unique tradition such as tatami  and miso loss.

Group 6
Topic; 旅行について
The presentation is  detailed and organized with a lot of datas. I am surprised that Japanese like travelling within Japan rather that overseas. It is so difference from what Hong Kong people do. The finding is interesting and the presentation is smooth that I appreciated a lot.

1 則留言:

  1. Aging problem is really serious nowadays. I hope the youth will be hard to take care their old parents and grandparents in the later on years

    回覆刪除